InvisalignⓇ & Braces
Your All-in-One Dental Office
At Löberg Dental, we are proud to be your one-stop dental office offering general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, sedation dentistry, and orthodontic options like Invisalign and braces in Laguna Hills, CA. When you choose us as your dental care provider, you can look forward to having all your dental needs met under one roof!
Invisalign & Invisalign Teen
Our dentists are certified Premier Invisalign providers and have treated many patients with this revolutionary treatment method. Invisalign offers many benefits including:
- A nearly invisible way to straighten teeth. We prescribe a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without wires or brackets
- Clear aligners are worn sequentially to promote tooth movement. Results are accomplished little by little, week by week, until your teeth are straightened to their final prescribed positions
- Clear aligners are created through a combination of orthodontic expertise and 3D computer modeling
- Best-suited for adults with mild crowding or spacing
- Can be used in teens with permanent teeth. Teen aligners include a compliance indicator to report the amount of time the aligners are worn
- Invisalign clear aligners are removable, so you can eat and drink whatever you want while in treatment. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign uses a digital 3D model of your teeth to create your customized aligners. First, we work with you here in our office to determine what needs to be corrected. Then we make a digital impression of your teeth. Next, we send Invisalign your digital scan and customized treatment plan. Invisalign uses advanced computer technology to finely calibrate a sequence of aligners. Depending on the treatment plan we develop, this could mean as few as 10 or as many as 30 aligners.
You’ll wear each aligner for about two weeks, taking it out for eating, brushing, and flossing. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth gradually move into their final alignment prescribed by our dentist. Office visits are required approximately every six weeks to check progress and to receive more aligners.
Invisalign is not for everyone, but our dentists can determine if it is right for you. As Premier Invisalign providers, our dentists have been specially trained and certified to evaluate your eligibility for Invisalign and develop a customized treatment plan for your best result.
If you have been holding back on getting the smile you dream of, give us a call. Find out about all of the innovative ways you can achieve your spectacular smile.
Six Month Smiles Cosmetic Braces
Six Month Smiles, a short-term orthodontic treatment, is a modern twist on tried-and-true orthodontics. There is little debate within the orthodontic community that braces are the most widely used and most effective method to give patients straight, healthy teeth and a beautiful smile. Six Month Smiles has taken the best aspects of braces and modified the treatment and the materials to give you a common-sense, cosmetic solution that fits your lifestyle. Here is what makes Six Month Smiles so innovative:
- Average treatment times of only six months
- Six Month Smiles Lucid-Lok clear brackets and tooth-colored wires are barely visible
- Use of braces has been shown to provide the most conservative and predictable final result
- Six Month Smiles Patient Tray Kits ensure that your appointments are fast and comfortable
- Low forces and short overall orthodontic treatment times increase comfort, safety, and hygiene
- Six Month Smiles is typically less expensive than traditional braces, aligner therapy, or veneers
Metal braces are durable and can withstand most types of orthodontic treatment. Today’s metal braces are smaller, sleeker, and more polished than ever before. With metal braces, you can customize colors and tie-in wires and even change colors.
While some consider traditional metal braces to be old-fashioned, today’s metal braces are far more advanced than they were 10 years ago. With traditional metal braces, a tried-and-true straightening method for treating various cases, you will transform your smile and receive optimal results.
Contact Us for Invisalign & Braces in Laguna Hills, CA
To experience our 5-star-rated dental care, schedule your Complimentary New Patient Exam* today by calling (949) 586-1930 to reach our office. You may also use our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Initial Exam With One of Our Dentists
- Digital X-Rays
- Comprehensive Consultation
- Discover Your Options
- Get Started
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer all your questions about our advanced treatments and technology, our flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us!
*Patients with insurance, please ask for details.